At Previon, we are committed to helping communities become stronger. We aim to facilitate relationships and simplify communications from healthcare professionals to patients so that individuals can make informed decisions about their care.
Innovative. Collaborative. We’re always looking for talented people who share our vision. See our open positions below, find out where to connect with us at future events and read more about a career at Previon here.
SUMMARY: Previon is the single source for preventive health test kitting, kit logistics, and healthcare communications. We provide integrated consulting and best practice solutions for Payers, PBMs, IDNs, labs and employers. Our sales team plays a critical role in showing potential customers and partners how our products, services, and technology elevates Previon as an expert in the industry of at home test kit solutions and regulated healthcare communications.
The ideal Sales Executive will have experience in complex solutions selling, along with a strategic mindset. The Sales Executive will build and cultivate relationships that turn into revenue opportunities in one or more of the Previon lines of business. Cold calling, networking, and business development activities are required with a focus on new account revenue.
Successful experience in healthcare sales with focus on CMS regulated documentation and CMS STAR Ratings will be a plus; and/or in medical supplies, healthcare technology solutions, health care test kitting and fulfillment.
While key focus is on net-new accounts to Previon to build our customer base, the person in this role will be expected to approach each account strategically to continue building the service portfolio offered to each account. Building strategic partnerships with resources that align with Previon’s offering and help the customer succeed is an important skill set for this role. The commission for this position is an annuity-based commission and can be a lucrative compensation package for the right candidate.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/ KEY ACCOUNTABILTIES
- Achieve annual quota in assigned sales goal
- Maintain and grow client revenue with signed accounts
- Appropriately log and forecast all activity in Salesforce.com, maintaining current funnel
- Learn and demonstrate appropriate solutions, either in PPT presentations, or in actual software overview demonstrations, or both, to potential customers
- Ability to build a custom solution during the sales process and drive conversations to build business requirements documentation for a successful implementation process
- Maintain territory, travel, and expense activity according to company policies
- Lead contract negotiations with customer, and works closely with legal, compliance, and finance departments as necessary
- Gather market and competitive intelligence and share internally
- Work with project management, account management, and development teams to ensure customer’s solution set is accurately scoped, priced, and implemented
- Commit to ongoing learning of the details of projects and customer’s use of our systems and resources to continually grow as an expert in the field
- 7+ years sales experience in consultative, solution sales, ideally in healthcare
- Some experience in sales of medical tests, medical supplies, and technology or software is highly desirable.
- Ability to successfully work remotely and independently
- Ability to travel
- High level of experience and aptitude in creating and delivering PPT presentations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and other programs
- Ability to negotiate and have familiarity with complex contracting, and drive this process
- Ability to develop and present cost benefit models
- Experience with cold calling, networking and business development to generate new business
- 4 year degree, in business or healthcare preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Management may add to or change the duties of this position at any time.
Due to the Production nature of the position, please be advised that weekend and/or holiday work may be required at times.
I have read and understand this job description, possess the education/experience and can perform the essential position responsibilities.